1. 21 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  2. 26 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  3. 20 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  4. 18 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  5. 05 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  6. 30 May, 2019 2 commits
  7. 28 May, 2019 1 commit
  8. 16 May, 2019 1 commit
  9. 08 Apr, 2019 3 commits
  10. 21 Mar, 2019 2 commits
  11. 20 Mar, 2019 2 commits
  12. 08 Mar, 2019 3 commits
  13. 07 Mar, 2019 3 commits
  14. 02 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  15. 27 Feb, 2019 2 commits
  16. 26 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  17. 25 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  18. 23 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  19. 22 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  20. 20 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  21. 13 Feb, 2019 4 commits
    • Soichiro Morisaki's avatar
      Add template for retraction; Fixes #13 · 8738ffa2
      Soichiro Morisaki authored
      8738ffa2
    • Leo Pound Singer's avatar
      Rename template files to .jinja2 suffix · 0bea0d72
      Leo Pound Singer authored
      This change makes it so that PyCharm enables Jinja2 syntax
      highlighting.
      0bea0d72
    • Leo Pound Singer's avatar
      Reword p_astro paragraph for terseness · f849f5e5
      Leo Pound Singer authored
      Reword the p_astro statement to improve terseness, use an
      apporpriate number of digits, and keep it near the closely
      related em_bright paragraph.
      
      Note that I added a macro to render very high probabilities as
      ">99%" and very low probabilities as "<1%", which is now used
      in both the p_astro and the em_bright paragraphs.
      
      The text was:
      
          The categorical astrophysical probabilities for the candidate
          event as computed by the P_astro pipeline are:
           BNS probability: 0.8593197490253501
           BBH probability: 0.0
           NSBH probability: 0.0
           Terrestrial probability: 0.1406802509746499
      
      The text is now:
      
          The classification of the signal, in order of descending confidence,
          is BNS (78%), terrestrial (22%), BBH (<1%), or NSBH (<1%).
      f849f5e5
    • Leo Pound Singer's avatar
      Fix missing sky map paragraph · e667447d
      Leo Pound Singer authored
      e667447d
  22. 12 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  23. 08 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  24. 01 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  25. 26 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  26. 28 Jun, 2018 2 commits