A pipeline for bilby, see https://git.ligo.org/Monash/bilby_pipe.
- Interface with gwcelery for automated launch of follow-ups.
- Interface with GraceDB to (1) get information from detection pipeline, and (2) upload summary results. Potentially using the using the lalinference.io event’s class.
- Condor submission, including access reserved queues for online follow-ups
- Input .ini files and output samples files being convertible either direction, e.g. .ini files for TestingGR
- Interface with BayesWave: settings/data treatment need to be identical. (We may just want to read in frame-files created by the PE code)