Do people have any thoughts on how to output the result? Currently, it's just
I've not used
pickle much, is there a reason to use this over something
I think we need/should have:
- A collection of posterior samples that can be read into a pandas data frame with the parameter names attached.
- The actual samples (nested samples and weights for nested samplers) in the same format.
- Any evidences we want along with associated errors.
- Injected parameters if any.
- Should parameters which are fixed be added as columns in the posterior. It's more storage-intensive but will make it easier to do some post-processing.