lalapps_PredictFstat user input checks and improvements
So far added two of the changes suggested in #376 (closed):
- check length of multiTimeStamps matches numDetectors to avoid segfault on inconsistent user input
- require assumeSqrtSX>0 if not NULL to avoid more esoteric error message from
Pending feedback first: 3. make psi,Alpha,Delta inputs optional
API Changes and Justification
Backwards Compatible Changes
- This change introduces no API changes
- This change adds new API calls
Backwards Incompatible Changes
- This change modifies an existing API
- This change removes an existing API
If any of the Backwards Incompatible check boxes are ticked please provide a justification why this change is necessary and why it needs to be done in a backwards incompatible way.
For @karl-wette as usual.