Attendance: Aditya, Anuradha, Archisman, Krishnendu
- Plan for Bilby review of the siqm-lal pipelines
- Krishnendu: Make the test files ready and check if they pass
- Krishnendu: Create comparison pages for Bilby and LAL runs, choose a few O1/O2/O3 events
- Aditya: Document the code-review-tasks page and let Krishnendu know once it is ready
- Anuradha, Archisman: provide comments on codes and trial runs
- Krishnendu: Brief introduction to the review tasks
- Aditya: Event choosing criteria needs to be revisited. There is an issue if there is a loud event with high mass and spin-magnitudes. So the inspiral SNR+ non-zero spin magnitude is a weaker criterion to choose events. One may also put a total mass cut-off. This concern arises mainly because we do the analysis for the IMR signal.
- Anuradha: We can carry out an injection study for focussing on this kind of system.
- Archisman: IMRCT also faced a very similar issue, where to put the frequency cut-off and so on. A detailed systematic study has been carried.
- All four decided to postpone this for a more focused detailed discussion.
- Archisman: The timeline for the review. Is there a plan to use this for O3b for which the preliminary results should be available by mid-Feb 2021.
- Sayantani, Divya Jyothi are part of the O3b analyses, irrespective of the Bilby pipeline review, we will continue the LAL runs in parallel.
- Aditya: Bilby code-review is not a lot. Hopeful to meet the O3-b timeline.
- Dividing responsibilities for the review task
- Aditya will create the wiki page, Anuradha and Archisman will take a look at the codes and give comments also will focus more on the results review part.