This release contains a breaking change:
- Grid z-order configuration setting, previously
plot.grid_zorder, is now in its own section,
plot.grid.zorder. Users who have overridden this setting in their own configuration must update this key.
- Updated Bode and noise plotters to better choose y-axis limits. Now when the y-axis is in dB, the limits are expanded by +/-20 dB (overrideable) if the max/min data is close to a multiple of 20 dB.
- By default, the y-axis for Bode phase plots is now ±180° (with a little extra margin for neatness). Users should specify explicit limits to override (or switch off the new setting,
plot.bode.show_full_phase_limits, to go back to default Matplotlib behaviour).
- Updated documentation with new examples.
- Fixed bug with solution class where groups were not correctly filtered.
- Fixed bug with solution class