v1.0.5 LALinference segment compatibility fixRelease v1.0.5
[input]section of configuration file for LALInference analysis segment compatibility
Additional notable features:
- Periodic checkpointing now performed with
exit(77)(was 130) to accommodate native condor implementation of singularity (which only understands signals up to 127)
- Some fixes to plotting routines
- New functionality available to pin sky-location (unreviewed, default BayesWave behavior unaffected)
v1.0.4 O3 production release. See https://docs.ligo.org/lscsoft/bayeswave/Release v1.0.4
First fully reviewed version of the BayesWave analysis for O3 production analyses.
O3 review page: https://docs.ligo.org/lscsoft/bayeswave/
- signal and glitch model for simultaneous extraction of GW signals and instrumental artifacts
- Total overhaul the PSD "initialization" step
- Improved adaptive temperature spacing
- Checkpointing support for the "cleaning phase"
- Added support for signal+glitch model
- Produce files of the median PSD formatted to be directly read-in by LALInference
- Broadened the signal model structures to allow for arbitrary polarizations
- Renamed output files by IFO name instead of the opaque numbering system
- Implemented periodic checkpointing as described here
- Condor file transfer enabled by default (uses local disk, not shared filesystems, in all use cases)
- Packaged for Conda and SL7
v1.0.3 First BayesLine-reviewed release suitable for online-PE.Release v1.0.3
- BayesLine (spectral estimation) review signed-off. Use this release (or later) for online PE spectral estimation.
- Build procedure overhauled: now uses cmake.
- Periodic checkpointing and HTCondor file transfers in-place. We no longer catch HTCondor evictions and instead checkpoint every hour.
- General BayesWave analysis review on-going.
v1.0.2 Deployment test tag with pipeline updates to handle recent changes to glue/ligo modules. Unreviewed.Release v1.0.2
Deployment test tag with pipeline updates to handle recent changes to
- forces integer GPS time in
- adds a job index to working directory names to support unique directory names with repeated GPS trigger times
- forces integer GPS time in
v1.0.1 Pre-review tag for deployment testingRelease v1.0.1
- Current snapshot of master with post-Carl-happiness fixes
- Tagging to allow
lalinference_pipetesting with a conda-distributed instance of bayeswave
v1.0.0 Initial release for O3Release v1.0.0
- This tag is unreviewed
- Ready for packaging testing
- uses a completely redesigned and deterministic burn-in method for rapid, robust, and replicable convergence of the gaussian noise model: ready for review
GW170817_CBCgroup_SourceProperties converting to git tag (GW170817_CBCgroup_SourceProperties)
PostMergerBursts converting to git tag (PostMergerBursts)
O2_offline converting to git tag (O2_offline)
O2_online converting to git tag (O2_online)
O2_cleaning converting to git tag (O2_cleaning)