Minor adjust to the ROQ weight generation
- Convert the light travel time explicitly calculated value: uses 1.1 * R_earth / c (i.e. 10% more than the expected maximum)
- Use a single fixed time_space: previously, the time resolution was set, then recalculated from the difference in the first two elements of
time_samples. This could lead to buggy behaviour since that is no longer an evenly spaced array after the subtraction from the start time is made.
- Add info statements
- Adds a check if the seglen is shorter than the duration
- Apply a safety factor of 5 to ensure the time step is short enough. This will increase the size of the ROQ array basis by ~ a factor of 5, but in testing I found it helped remove bias from examples just searching over RA, DEC, and geocent_time.
- Add explicit clean up of memory
Closes #372 (closed)