rate.BinnedArray: remove two unused legacy methods
- remove .to_pdf() and .logregularize() methods.
- these are legacy methods from when BinnedArray objects were used by various pipelines for storing normlized PDFs. that functionality has now been implemented in the dedicated BinnedDensity and BinnedLnPDF classes, and these two methods are no longer used by any code.
API Changes and Justification
Backwards Compatible Changes
- This change introduces no API changes
- This change adds new API calls
Backwards Incompatible Changes
- This change modifies an existing API
- This change removes an existing API
If any of the Backwards Incompatible check boxes are ticked please provide a justification why this change is necessary and why it needs to be done in a backwards incompatible way.
As stated in the description, these two methods have been superceeded by other newer code. The documentation has explained that these should not be used any longer for several releases, and all previous calling codes in lalsuite and gstlal have been ported to the newer implementations.
This patch has not been reviewed. The replacement code has been in used for a long time and was reviewed for gstlal search results.