CFSv2 and DopplerFullScan: add strictSpindownBounds option
@karl-wette this exploits your new feature from !1593 (merged) for CFSv2. Luckily I found an existing
extraArgs interface that wasn't used yet for my gridType of interest, so this was easy to hack without changing the API.
- uses DopplerFullScanState->extraArgs interface
- sets LATTICE_TILING_PAD_NONE for fkdot (k>0) dimensions
- only supported for --gridType=8 (DopplerFullScanState->gridType == GRID_SPINDOWN_SQUARE)
API Changes and Justification
Backwards Compatible Changes
- This change introduces no API changes
- This change adds new API calls
Backwards Incompatible Changes
- This change modifies an existing API
- This change removes an existing API
I've tested on a real search case that it behaves exactly as expected. Tomorrow I may check if any of the test scripts can be easily extended to cover this, but it's one of so many rather specialised use cases and if you're ok with it, I'd also be happy with just covering it later in the analysis review.